FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- • Do you guys have an update for my arcade?
We most likely do! Check out the patches section of the website to get instructions and files to keep your arcade up to date.
- • Can I use Controllers with my arcade?Yes you can! - In fact, some of the newer game systems on our arcades REQUIRE game controllers for full functionality and a proper experience. We currently only support our pre-mapped 8BITDO's Ultimate 2.4G Controllers specialized to our specific system.
- • Custom Design: What happens after my 3rd revision?Your time isn’t clocked from the purchase for any custom design we do. The clock only turns on after your 3rd revision. A $99/hr fee will be introduced for each revision discussed. When the design starts to get too far into the deep end of revisions, our labor and time will start to surpass the price at that point. It is not only our safety, but to manage it on a broader level for our graphic designers.
- • Warranty InformationAll of our warranty information can be found HERE. Conditions of return:Because of the custom design of our arcades these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, can't be returned.Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- • What games are included in your units?Our machines have THOUSANDS of games from various consoles from the past. Retro classics from the late 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s. Our full game list can be found HERE.
- • What is the weight + dimensions of your units?
2-Player Arcades📏72” Tall / 33” Wide / 22″ Depth | 195lbs~
72” Tall / 40” Wide / 28″ Depth | 300lbs~
88” Tall / 26.5” Wide / 18” Depth | 250lbs~
- • What if I need help with my Arcade after delivery?
Once the machine is shipped / delivered, please take a glance at the manual first. This has everything you should have to know in-depth. For controls, we have a printed graphic that is displayed below the television showing what every button does for all the various consoles. Additionally, we have walkthrough videos on this page below regarding more "technical" issues.
If you need further help after the Arcade has been received, please leave a message through our Contact page.
- • I am unavailable on the day of scheduled delivery or plans have changed.Please contact us as soon as possible so we can situate an alternative delivery at your convenience.
- • Can you take it to my basement / upstairs?Our arcades will only be delivered to your front door / in a garage. If you require any kind of help (such as getting it to the basement or up a flight of stairs, etc.) it will be your responsibility in coordinating it's transportation.
- • Do you guys do custom designed arcade wraps?
Yes we do.
- It is an extra +$499 for a fully customized design.
- We provide (3) free revisions/changes to the custom design.
- Anything after the 3rd revision, a $99/hr is then introduced for every and any change.
An example of the panels and their designated names are below.
You also have the choice of the following T-Molding Colors (the protective, colored sealant that goes all around.)
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
- • How do your units arrive if they are being shipped?
ALL of our games are palettized and crated from top to bottom. All of our delivery services include a lift gate for convenience.